Aunt flo showed up this morning in full force. So we are now moving on to cycle #19!! Ugggghhhhh... Will this ever end? It certainly doesn't feel like it!
I was actually praying to god the other night asking that if I wasn't meant to be pregnant this cycle, to please let my period come a little earlier because of my surgery on Monday.. Apparently you can't get the hysteroscopy done if your on your period? Well, I guess god works in funny ways and I actually started 2 days earlier than I thought I would. A 29 day cycle! Hey, I'll take it! So now I should be in the clear for Monday, and everything should go directly as planned. My mother will be flying in on Saturday to be with me which I am so excited about! I am a complete Mom's girl and her presence alone (especially since she's a nurse, and a great cook *wink*) just puts me at ease. Also, tomorrow night I am attending another one of RESOLVE's infertility support group meetings, and I'm actually taking one of my husband's co-workers with me who apparently has been struggling as well! Yes, I have a very open husband who will talk to anyone and everyone about our infertility journey, especially at work!
Thank you all for all of the lovely comments! Have I mentioned how much I adore each and every one of you? Your blogs are so inspiring and helps me realize that most of the stuff, especially emotions that I go through is so common! Your strength is what keeps me going
Tuesday, May 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The big man upstairs does work in funny ways. I think the little hints he drops like you get your period early makes me firmly believe he is watching over all of us. I read your blog every time you post and I always hope for the big news that you are pregnant. You're in my thoughts and prayers and I wish you the best luck.
ReplyDeleteYay for starting early like you needed to! :-) Good luck with your surgery, I hope things get figured out soon! I'll be praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry she showed up, but I'm relieved to hear she was at least curteous enough to allow for your surgery on Monday. Enjoy this time with your mom, and good luck!
ReplyDelete