Friday, May 6, 2011

grrr......

I have no pity for pregnant girls. There, I said it!! Well, let me re-word that statement. I have no pity for pregnant girls who have never experienced infertility.

I just got off the phone with my sister (who in case you didn't know, is currently 29 weeks pregnant with her second kid) to tell me how terribly upset she is that she *might* have a stretch mark appearing on her stomach. I thought she was going to start crying! It took every ounce of strength in me to refrain from slamming my cell phone against the ground in complete rage, but instead I stayed calm and told her everything was going to be ok. FML!!!

I'm currently 10 DPO, which means that my hormones will be doing quite the number on me in the next few days. Be prepared for many rants to come! I promise they will be coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment