Monday, May 16, 2011
And the verdict is...
Both of my ovaries were stuck, twisted up, and had adhesions on them.. My doctor cleaned it all out and put something on them (no idea what) to keep the adhesions from growing back! I am now in his words "textbook perfect". :) I'm not in a lot of pain, just droggy and nauseated. I keep puking every time I stand up! But all is well. We finally have the answer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

SO glad you got answers today and so glad you went ahead with the surgery!!! Take it easy so you can get busy soon ;)
ReplyDeleteSo glad it all went well. Hopefully this will help. And take it easy and rest.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that it went well!!! And that you have answers. Fingers crossed that soon you'll get that positive you've been waiting for! :-D
ReplyDeleteWow, sounds like a very successful surgery! I'm glad you followed your heart. So relieved to hear it all went well xo
ReplyDeleteyay!! He fixed it!!!!! So excited for you moving forward!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you to finally have some answers!Take care of yourself sweetie!
ReplyDelete