Sunday, May 22, 2011

shopping spree anyone?

Well. I might have gone a little crazy. I spent almost $1,000 on new things for our new place in VA. Ooops! I say it was a well needed shopping spree (my husband might say otherwise!), since we never buy things for our house. So here's some thing's I have purchased:

Z GALLERIE 100% SILK DRAPES. ORIGINALLY $100 A PANEL, ON SALE FOR $49

FOUND THIS HORSE PAINTING AT HOME GOODS. I LOVE WHITE HORSES! 

8'x10' AREA RUG, OVERSTOCK
X's 4! ON SALE, BUY ONE: GET ONE FOR A PENNY! 
OVERSTOCK.COM, $220 AFTER COUPONS! 


and we got more area rug which I can't find a picture of, but it's for the dining room. It is amazingly soft and beautiful! I can't wait to move in! Here's a picture of our future living room (just imagine all of their crappy stuff gone!) 
I wish I could buy more.. Maybe in a few months! :) 

4 comments:

  1. ooh is that a working fireplace?! :) Dont you just love homegoods??? I can usually do damage in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice stuff!! sometimes i wish i could get rid of (nearly) everything we own and start all over again! :) i love homegoods, i always find things i love there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! Are you currently in Florida? (I think I read that on one of your previous blogs.) I'm glad your surgery relieved you and recovery wasn't hard. It was awful for me. Good luck on your journey!

    ReplyDelete