And can I just say today has been one of those annoying days where everyone on facebook is announcing pregnancies, announcing the sex, posting pictures of their new babies, and the bumps?? Yep, today is definitely taking the trophy for most *baby* posts to date.
My sister, who is due to give birth any day now, posted this picture today to facebook and I have to say she's so cute, it makes me sick!! To refresh your memory, she became pregnant with my 2 year old nephew 2 weeks after dating who is now her husband, and got pregnant with their second 2 weeks after they decided they might want another baby. How fabulous that I was born into one of the most fertile families on the planet!!
But, at the end of the day, I'm very excited to become an aunt again. My niece and nephew mean the world to me, I just can't get enough of them!



Good luck with the rest of the move!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel. I'm now being lapped by most of my friends. And their babies are all so close together. Not fair!