Thursday, June 23, 2011

bleh!

I'm heading off to the doctor's this morning. I felt so amazing the first few weeks out of surgery, but once my period came and went, I can't seem to shake the menstrual cramps. Every morning I have been waking up with terrible pains in my lower back and my uterus area, which by the way is hard as a rock!! Now I'm scared and confused as of why this is happening. I have had ongoing menstrual cramps since september of 2009, and the only time I have ever felt true relief was after surgery. Now I'm back where we were, and excuse my language, but I am so tired of this shit.

I feel like we will never catch a break!!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor you! Can't wait to hear what your doctor thinks..hopefully it's just a normal part of the recovery process, and it will take care of itself. Thinking of you! xo

    ReplyDelete