Our time here in Florida is now coming to an end. Tomorrow the movers will be here to pack our stuff and Wednesday is officially moving day!! So crazy! I'll share some pictures I have taken over the past few weeks!!
 |
| Clearwater sunset last night |
 |
| Bern's steakhouse with our friends. |
 |
| Bern's Dessert room. Liquid caramel cake... OH MY LORD! |
 |
| Mr. Meatball and his favorite toy |
 |
| keith learning how to skimboard! |
Florida has been an incredible 3 year experience for us! But were ready for a fresh new start! Virginia beach here we come!!
Update on the baby making home front- The spotting has stopped, and my clearblue easy fertility monitor went from low fertility, to high as of yesterday, which means ovulation is on it's way. So, I'm just going to assume that my cycle is normal and all of this confusion is just rubbish!
Beautiful sunset picture! Good luck on your move!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful pictures. And your dog is just adorable :)
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things seem to be back on track. Good luck!!
UT聊天室福利視頻
ReplyDelete很黃的聊天室
真人秀聊天視頻網站
台灣免費視訊聊天室
同城聊天室
能看啪啪福利的直播app下載
韓國美女主播視訊聊天室
ut視訊聊天室福利視頻
聊天室福利在線視頻
一對多聊天室福利