SOOOO. We move in 3 weeks.. Ahhh!
Can I just say that in these last few weeks I have come to the conclusion that I'm somewhat "happy" that we are child free? Yes, I pray to god every day that we get blessed with a baby soon, but then I open my eyes and realize that god is telling me to wait patiently and we will be parents in his timing. I am not a religious girl, never grew up going to church, never read the bible, but I have learned throughout this fertility journey that faith is something we all need. It has done tremendous things to my attitude and I am so grateful for the things I have in my life. I am so beyond blessed to have an amazing husband who absolutely adores me. I can see how much love he has for me and I have so much love for him. I take pride in knowing that after 10 years together we still hold hands and hug each other every moment we get. When I do have kids with him one day, I know we are going to make a fantastic team together. We have so much love to give and it gets me excited that my kids will grow up with a mom and dad who love each other so much!!
Mushy Mushy Mushy, I know! I hate it to when people post mushy stuff too! But, after spending these last few months with a lot of couples who go into shock at the mention of even having kids, I have realized that being child-free has it's many perks. We have multiple date nights a week/we sleep 10+ hours on the weekends/go drinking with friends/travel when we want/stay out late/shopping sprees for things we want.. I mean, there's a lot of positive's in the wait of having a child! These may be the last few months we ever get to do these things, so why not just keep a positive attitude and enjoy life!!
Saturday, June 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey! I thought I was following your blog but I guess I wasn't! I am happy to see that your surgery went well and keeping my fingers crossed your next cycle goes well! When are you moving to VA? I am assuming y'all are moving to VA Beach? Hope you guys are having a good weekend!!
ReplyDeleteI hear ya! As much as I want to become a mommy, there are some days when I am thankful that we haven't had any children yet (like when I have a major migraine and the last thing I want to do is get out of bed and my husband is deployed - having no kids means I can stay in bed and sleep off that migraine! haha). So yes, I am staying positive through this struggle too! :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your move!