Saturday, June 11, 2011

Barrrgghhhh!!!

And this is why the world is messed up!!!  Words from my facebook newsfeed from a girl I graduated high school with. She has been in and out of jail since 2004!

"i get off house arrest june 23rd.....; ) oh ya im prego!!!"

"why did i end up gettimg pregnant by a monster that leaves me stranded all the time at random places because he gets mad at me....while im pregnant."
a comment from that post: "it will be ok babe i have 3 kids by 3 different fathers all u can do is take care of them babe"

uuuggggghhhhh.. This is when I truly want to gag! It's a knife to the heart when I read stuff like this. I'm not judging her whatsoever (well, maybe a little lol), but it just tests my faith when I feel like I have done everything right in my life just to end up here where we are. Dealing with infertility. Dealing with the constant heart ache that we may never get pregnant, while others have it so easily.  It's not fair sometimes!!  Oh, and speaking of pregnancy announcements, my sisters best friend who has been my TTC buddy since last summer wrote me a message to tell me she's 7 weeks pregnant and that all they did this time around was 'relaxed.' So her advice to me was that I need to just 'stop thinking about getting pregnant'. The words I hate to hear! But I will say her message was very sweet, and I am extremely happy for her. 

That's it. For now on I am done making positive posts! Every time I do I get kicked in the ass. 
p.s.- Has anyone seen Idiocracy? Holy moly, hilarious for girls who are dealing with infertility! It made me feel better, haha! 

2 comments:

  1. Are you freakin serious??? Wowww. Exactly the kind of people that I want to slap. I dont understand it, how certain people are giving the gift of a baby and some are made to work and suffer to get there. So unfair. Ill have to check out that movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually blogged about Idiocracy a few months back!

    ReplyDelete