Sorry for my absence lately! I wish I had something to blog about... but I don't. Life is just extremely boring at the moment!
Wednesday night I attended Resolve's Infertility support group meeting. This was my third time attending, and sad to say it is my last (since were moving)! The room was packed with amazing women and couples who come from all different walks in life, yet bond together like lifelong friends after sharing such intimate stories with each other. I can't even begin to describe how much they have helped me out through the emotional roller coaster of TTC! I felt so lost before I found this group. I remember the first meeting I attended was 2 days after our 2nd failed IUI, and depression was starting to consume me. My heart was broken, and I was just mortified at the thought of never having kids with my husband. I had no one to talk to except family members, which wasn't the best for me since they all are fertile and haven't quite grasped the reality of it all (and not to forget they say the worst things, lol). But the group sat there with their hearts open, and I was able to talk freely about our story. I felt so consumed with love and compassion from complete strangers, and I left with a complete different aspect on life. They taught me that if I want to be a mom, I WILL be a mom. It might not be the way I had ever pictured it, but that's what makes life so beautiful. It may not make sense to me now, but one day it will.
Moving on from the constant baby talk, life is just great at the moment. We got our keys for our new place and were so excited for the movers to be here in 2 weeks! We have a lot of goodbye's to say to all of our friends we have made, so our nights will be busy with dinners and drinks. Life in Florida has been an amazing adventure, but we are ready for a new chapter in our lives. A new beginning!
Friday, June 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

真人在線裸聊網
ReplyDelete台灣一對一視頻聊天室
不收費的同城聊天室
免費裸聊聊天室
夫妻真人秀聊天室
最新裸聊直播間
成人聊天室
色情聊天室
色情視訊
台灣辣妹視訊聊天室