Saturday, June 25, 2011

annoyed!

So I still have no idea what's going on with my body.

The nurse called me this morning to tell the the beta test results were in, and it was negative. Ok, great! So I am on CD11 and that was my period that came last week! Well, at least that's what I thought!

She then started to tell me that the pain I was experiencing was probably from the corpus luteum they saw on the ultrasound a few days ago, and that I should be expecting my period very soon. So this is where I'm officially confused. I started spotting last night and just a little bit today, but hell, I thought my period just ended on Monday!

So I'm either on CD11, or I'm still stuck in my last cycle with an 'unexplained bleeding' last week. Craptastic! Yesterday was my 25th birthday and it was pretty hard to swallow that no one know's what the hell is going on with me. Please period, show up and let us start over!!

4 comments:

  1. Ugh how frustrating!!! Praying AF shows up for realz. And Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh boy! i hope your period shows up!
    and happy birthday!! i hope it was a good one, other than all this other confusing stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh....sounds like you are in the same spot, with no answers!! Happy Birthday though! Hope you did something wonderful tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm so confused. I hope your body figures things out soon, so you can start fresh knowing exactly where you should be. So frustrating..

    Happy Belated Birthday xo

    ReplyDelete