Well, we are officially moved in to our new place in Virginia!! The move didn't go as smoothly as I was hoping, but it's all over with now and we can finally sit back and relax.. Ahhhh!! I will post pictures soon of the new place after I get everything unpacked and put in it's place. There is nothing that excites me more than decorating!!
Cycle update: I'm currently on cycle day 24 and I still haven't ovulated. I have NO FREAKING CLUE what the hell is going on with my body! My fertility monitor has given me 'highly fertile' readings for 14 days now, but no ovulation.. Ugh!! I was so excited since this is my first cycle after surgery, but I guess once again I'm not that lucky. I'm so sick and tired of being the girl who can't get pregnant. There is nothing I want more than to start a family with my husband and I feel like my chances are always shot to hell.. My sister told me she had a dream the other night that I was pregnant with a girl, and I just wanted to lose it. Why can't that be real? I'm starting to think that having our own biological children will be nothing but a dream.. Oh why, oh why do I have such bad luck..
On a brighter note: tomorrow is our 7 year wedding anniversary! Were not doing anything special this year, but we are going to see a friend of ours we haven't seen in over 3 years. So that's exciting! I hope everyone has been doing well. Since I haven't had internet for over a week, I have a lot of catching up to do with reading everyone's blogs!
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So glad you're home and starting to settle in. Can't wait for pics!
ReplyDeleteSorry about the delayed ovulation. How frustrating to get high fertile readings for 14 days in a row. Hopefully it happens soon...I know how it feels to have a body that's out of control..
Happy Anniversary!
Awh, Virginia is a beautiful place! I'm from there, Northern Virginia. And my uncles have all been to Quantico, not to mention friends as well.
ReplyDeleteI just know you'll love it! The fall is such an amazing time of year there!!! You'll have to go to Great Falls, Williamsburg. And I've heard Virginia Beach is growing like a weed! (can you sense the jealousy?!?! - LOL!)
I'm super sorry about your cycle!! I'll be cheering for you! And what a wacky fertility monitor! (what kind do you have?)
HUGS!
BTW: Happy Anniversary!!!
So Happy you are moved and safe :) I Understand that wanting it so badly...one day those dreams will come true, one way or another. My mom has had dreams for YEARS of my being pregnant and having twins; it breaks me each time she calls saying she had another :(
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys have a great anniversary!!