My sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Tessa Mae at 9:32pm! A perfect 6 pounds 3 ounces with a head full of dark hair, and was delivered by no one other than my brother in law! Best part about all of this? My husband and I were able to skype them during delivery! So even though we couldn't physically be there, everyone made sure we were able to watch it all. Everyone kept passing around the laptop to give us the best view of my sister and my niece as it went along! As you can see from the photos, my husband was completely focused!! LOL!
![]() |
| My mother being a goofball.. It was successful!! |
My mom called me after the birth to make sure that I was ok emotionally, knowing that I had already had a rough day from my cycle being so screwed up. She kept saying "I know in the bottom of my heart that this is going to be you next. I just know it!" It was comforting to hear those words from her, as sometimes I need to be reminded that I need to stay positive.. I can't wait to experience that first cry with my own baby one day!





That's so awesome!!! Congratulations! I love being an aunt.
ReplyDeleteMy sister is due with #3 in October and I'm planning on visiting to help out with my older niece who needs to get to and from school since my sis won't be able to drive for six weeks. I'm sure it is going to be a bittersweet trip!
How awesome is that! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats to your sister!
and that WILL be you one day :)
Congrats auntie! And I too believe that someday soon you will not just be an auntie but a mommy too :) Your turn is coming. So wait Im confused, is your sister's husband her OB doc? haha Im confused.
ReplyDeletehaha! Nope! He's an EMT so the doctor let him take over and catch the baby since he's done it several before.!
ReplyDeleteAw congratulations! That was so nice you were able to experience that moment with them. I am happy for you all! I hope your turn is coming up very soon :)
ReplyDelete