Friday, July 29, 2011

Fall is in the air!

FINALLY! I might have an interview set up soon. Get this, it's for a Nanny's Assistant part time afternoon position. Who the hell has an assistant FOR a nanny? It's for 3 girls, all above the age of 5 and it's basically just running errands and cooking dinner. I honestly just wanted a small part time job so I could focus on school, so it fits the bill. $10 an hour, so at least it's above minimum wage! :)

In other news, my period showed up yesterday, which I was both relieved and pissed off about. Our game plan this time around is to NOT have a game plan, so we shall see where this goes! I still might squeeze in a few OPK's throughout the month just to save my sanity, but honestly I'm just excited to let all of the craziness go. It feels sooo good to say that! OH! I also just started fertility yoga! I attended my first class the other night and I really loved it. The instructor would read poems and passages about infertility which really touched my heart. Things like "This is where you are suppose to be in your life. Your journey has lead you here for a reason", yada yada yada. But I loved it. It really soothed the soul! Plus I met a lot of ladies dealing with infertility, so once again I feel like I have a lot of support and I'm so happy to be that support for others. Nothing heals better than a big hug and a good cry! :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Awww good luck with the interview! And I want to try fertility yoga. I keep saying Im going to and I dont! It sounds so good for the soul! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the interview. Fertility yoga sounds interesting. How many places in VA offer these sessions?

    ReplyDelete