Yep, you read that right. I'm on CD41... And still nothing!!
No breakdowns, no screaming at my husband, no pulling my hair out.. Where is my normal PMS symptoms? The only thing I have is very sore ta ta's, but I've had that since CD30 so it's hard to say what the hell is going on with my body.. I think I'm just going to take a wild guess and assume she's due to arrive on Friday.. If nothing happens by then, well then I guess I'm going to lose my mind!
I found out from my sister yesterday that my brother and his wife are now trying for baby #2.. Oh god, I will be PISSED if they get pregnant right away. I love my brother and my sister-in-law to death, I consider them my best friends, BUT, when it comes to parenting, they get a big fat 0!!! They hardly ever take care of my niece and it breaks my husband and I's hearts. My niece stays with my mom during the summer for 4 days a week (even overnight) and they don't even call to check on her! Not even to say goodnight! And even when she is at home, they send her to her room to play by herself while they drink beer and play xbox. She's freaking 4 years old! Ugh, it's so sad. Honestly the only reason they should be having another kid is so my niece isn't lonely, but really.. They shouldn't be reproducing anymore children. And knowing that the first time around getting pregnant was a breeze for them, chances are I'm going to be expecting the "news" very soon.
Fan-freakin-tastic!!
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope you're right about this Friday. It's about time!!
ReplyDeleteMy BIL and SIL having a baby before us is actually one of by biggest fears. They are our best friends, and they would make wonderful parents, but I know it would be really really hard. It sounds even worse for you though, since they aren't doing a good job. At least she has a great aunt!
Oh man, I really hope AF shows up soon :( So very frustrating I know! Its so hard to watch people have more babies who dont even take care of the ones they already have! :( I hope the baby Gods bless you guys before them! Because YOU deserve it :)
ReplyDeleteWhat annoys me is people who have children that never even wanted to get pregnant. ugh.. Or, I have a friend who is 21, pregnant with twins and already has two!!! Ugh........ I mean comeo' people!
ReplyDeleteIt always seems to work that way...the ones that don't make the best parents it comes so easy for :( Whats the point of having kids if you aren't going to be involved? I COMPLETELY understand having a 'break' and sending them to grandma's house for a night or two, every.once.in.awhile. not 4 times a week!!! Geeze.....I will keep them in my prayers.
ReplyDelete