Sunday, July 10, 2011

A beautiful sunday morning :)

Good morning ladies! It's a gorgeous sunny day here in Virginia! My boys are still peacefully asleep in bed so I figured I should make an update while their not bugging me!

Well, were starting to get use to Virginia now. We've been here a total of 9 days and I feel like I'm starting to get to know the area pretty well (Although were not really fans of this place lol. Way too busy, and noisy!) The condo we moved into is going to take some time getting use to though! We've never been on the bottom floor before so it's a little overwhelming when I can hear all of their movements! Last night we were watching t.v. and we listened to a cat running after a ball  for hours. We had a good laugh, but it kind of gets irritating after awhile. OH! Also, we almost had to call the cops last night at 10pm.. Some punk kids apparently like to hang outside right in front of our house blaring their crappy music with the kind of bass that rattles walls.. After an hour of listening to it, I was furious! So just as I was starting to dial the number, they finally left.. There is nothing that drives me more insane than having to listen to other people's music in my own home.. BARGHH!!! But here our some picture of the place.. It is far from done, but you get the idea!

The living Room. We need to replace the ugly curtain rods and were still waiting on the chair for the corner, but it's coming along!! 

The Dining Room.. The walls are a lot higher here than our last place so all of my curtains are too short! 
We decided to frame all of our favorite pictures I took in Europe. My camera made some of them look sepia, but their all black and white. This is my favorite thing in the whole house! 

entry hallway..  The rest of the house is still in boxes so this is all I have so far.! 



Today I am on cycle day 26, still getting high readings on my clearblue easy fertility monitor.  *sigh* I think it's because I'm on doxycycline for the pain I was having a few weeks ago. My painful cramps have gone away since I started taking it, thank goodness because that sucked!! But does anyone know if that can delay ovulation? I know we also moved this month and I heard that can make you ovulate late.. But still, this is very late for me.. I'm so scared that my hormones are messed up from the surgery!! Especially after the doctor pointed out on my last scan that it looks like I have polycystic ovaries now. Can you just pick up PCOS like that? I never even heard him mention it during my surgery, so I'm so confused. Oy Vey..

6 comments:

  1. Your house looks great! You are very good at decorating! :)

    My husband and I live in Virginia Beach - it took us a bit of time to get used to the area... we are small town people, and would definitely prefer if the area was a bit smaller and quieter :) haha

    That sucks you're still getting those same readings... I don't have any ideas and reasons why you might though :(

    Have a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute house! :) Hope you ovulate soon...I am waiting to ovulate too! Hoping for some kind of miracle before my IVF starts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the house is looking great!!! You have made a lot of progress in a short time period :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're house looks super comfy!
    Stupid monitor! Maybe it needs new batteries or a good tossing across the room, lol.
    I contemplated getting the OvaCue Monitor, but since my LH is slightly high my obgyn decided I shouldn't and that it may be a waste of moo-lah!
    I'll be asking the fertility specialist in Aug what her thoughts are. It'll be nice to have up to date blood work for her to review.

    HUGS to you! I hope tonight and the nights to come are much more quiet for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love!! that blue and white rug1 And i love the flooring. Sorry about the rapscallions and their stupid music though. I think i used to live under sumo wrestlers though so...i can atest to the fact that over time you wont even pay attention to your upstairs neighbors noise.

    ReplyDelete