I am so tired if my body!!!! I'm now on CD28 and my monitor went from it's 17th day of high fertility, to low fertility this morning. NO PEAK! NO EGG!! NADA!!!! This machine has never done this to me before, so it's hard for me to believe that the machine is wrong and not my body who can't get it's shit together!!!
Ah, I feel better. :) I've just spent the last few months excited about trying after having the adhesions removed from my ovaries, and now my body is pretty much saying "haha! sucka!! You thought wrong!!" I can't even get into a doctor for awhile since we just moved to a new area, so I'm stuck dealing with all of this myself.. I'm pretty sure I'm done testing for awhile!!
Ugggghhh, how does one not stress out when you feel like your body is giving up on you..
p.s.- I'm starting to feel homesick. This is the first time this has happened to me since I first moved away from my family back in January 2005. I miss my family so much back in Kansas! I miss sitting out on my dad's porch swing listening to nothing but the birds and crickets with no worries in the world.. I miss the insane amount of good bbq. I miss living within a few miles of my siblings, grandparents, uncles, in-laws... I miss the countryside. Damnit, I just miss it.. City life can just be overwhelming at times!

Oh no!! I understand how you feel...it's incredibly frustrating when things are going fine, and then when it really matters, nothing makes sense. I've heard of false rises in estrogen...maybe your body will try to ovulate again this cycle?
ReplyDeleteFeeling homesick is totally normal, especially while you're going through this. Any trips for home planned?
Hang in there :( It just feels so awful sometimes when you're doing everything you're supposed to (testing, surgery, etc) and then you body STILL doesnt cooperate :( Sorry you are feeling homesick :( When I lived in Hawaii with my military ex, I was soooo homesick. I was trapped on an island!Thankfully it was a beautiful island and I made some great friends. But nothing replaces family :) Things will get better. They have to! :)
ReplyDelete