Tuesday, November 15, 2011

whoa.. it's happening

I was getting the feeling last week that my RE forgot to send off my referral to Walter Reed, but guess what? I woke up to an e-mail from Walter Reed: the official IVF welcome packet! I talked to the nurse in charge on the phone this morning, and as soon as I fax back the information they need, we will be assigned the orientation date for the January IVF cycle..

I can't believe this is happening. Right after the holidays, we will be starting IVF! I am so beyond thankful Walter Reed does not have a waiting list, which means we can get on immediately! Just a few weeks away from starting the BCP and hopefully just a few months away from being pregnant. Holy moly guacamole. Please god, I beg you with all of my heart to let this happen for us.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! :) What a great early Christmas present!!! So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news!!! I find it amazing that WR has no waiting list whatsoever and my MTF's list was 12 months. Crazy! I wish you all the best of luck. Will all your meds be covered on post? Let me know if you have any questions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So great! Things sound like they are Falling into place!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soo exciting!! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete