Sorry for my long rant yesterday. I swear I'm not bipolar!! It's funny that when you take the time to go back and read your own posts, you realize almost every other one is a rant followed by a day of sunshine.. GAH! I guess I was just really pissed off yesterday. It didn't help that I had just talked to my sister minutes before making that post, who kept going on and on about a girl at her work who is pregnant, and the fact that she's throwing her best friends baby shower tomorrow (who by the way took 6 months to conceive and then wrote me that special e-mail stating that my husband and I need to "just relax like they did" in order to get pregnant. Is that how that works? ) Sometimes I think my sister forgets all about my inability to have children, and she can tend to go on and on about babies and pregnancy as if she thinks I want to hear about everyone else's happiness. I love her to death, but I don't know how to tell her to please save that kind of conversation for someone else, ANYONE else. I guess that conversation mixed with my friends news of her failed IVF (not to forget the trip to the commissary where at least 10 pregnant bellies where staring at me in the face) just lit the fire under my ass yesterday and turned me into a hormonal raging lunatic.
But moving on...
Wednesday is my appointment to discuss what our next step is. It's crazy to think I had my HSG done a FREAKIN MONTH ago and I have yet to get the results! Last I knew they saw something in my left tube and they have no idea what it is. It's been sitting in there since weeks after my surgery (so almost 6 months) so I'm curious to see if they are wanting to do another Lap or just send us on our merry way to IVF. In a way I feel like just telling them to take both my tubes out, so our chances of IVF will be at it's greatest. My tubes, aka the *highway system* obviously doesn't work, so let's just take the suckers out! I did start my period during vacation so I should be about CD9 right now, so hopefully they can check to see if I'm working correctly on my own down there as well. We shall see!!
Saturday, November 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I can't believe they haven't called you with your results. Uggggh. I hate that crap.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your appointment on Wednesday. I'll be looking for an update!
good luck on Wednesday!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I can't believe they haven't sent your results in. Part of me isn't shocked cause after mine was done I had to go retrieve the results myself to take it to my RE. Right tube was 88% occluded.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the rants. I find myself having a few lately. Always followed by days of sunshine but boy do those rants run deep some days. Good luck on Wednesday!