Life has just been truckin' along.. Thanksgiving is just a few days away and I have 4 men to cook for! My husband invited his co-workers over who have nowhere else to go on Turkey day, so they are headed over to our place for some yummy grub! So as the only woman in the house, I have a lot of cooking to do! I don't want the boys to miss out on any of their favorite foods, so I'm making the following (note: ALL of the food will be homemade.. I promised myself I wouldn't buy ANYTHING from a box or the freezer aisles!): apple pie, pumpkin pie (with homemade whipped cream!), of course turkey and gravy!, garlic mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, sweet potato casserole, cranberry sauce, stuffing, deviled eggs, corn, and dinner rolls.. I'm also making a tomatillo salsa so they can snack before we eat.. I hope that's enough!
So what are you guys making?
Monday, November 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! I'm coming over! :) Sounds so much yummier homemade :) Im not cooking as we are headed over to our family's houses. However, for my husbands bday on friday Im making him a chocolate pie. I hope you got my message that I gave you a blog award :)
ReplyDelete