Wednesday, November 9, 2011

follow up appt..

My tubes are officially free and clear. Big surprise there! So now our referral is officially on it's way to Washington D.C. and we should be hearing back in the next week or two on whether or not we got accepted into the January IVF cycle at Walter Reed. I can't believe this is happening. I feel like it's officially time to grieve over the lose of my fertility, even though after two years of nothing, making it this far is a big step. A BIG STEP. But, I'm holding on to hope. That's all I can do.

 I just wanted to give a big thank you to the ladies who have given me such kind words and support over time. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Will be praying for you that you get accepted into the January IVF cycle!!!! I feel like it's YOUR time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get on the IVF list! Does Walter Reed (or wherever the IVF program is now) not have a waiting list? Crossing my fingers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes for you to be accepted into the IVF. I was reading some of your recent posts and I find it amazing each time I see a post I swear I could have written. These feelings we deal with stink and I've said to my hubby a million times..."it's not fair." And truly it isn't and it is hard to watch others without feeling like you're turning green. sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete