Sunday, December 18, 2011

whoa! whoa!

Guess who's leaving to D.C. tomorrow?

Keith, Meatball, and I! Were staying at our friends house who lives right smack in the heart of D.C, so were leaving a little early so we can enjoy the holiday festivities while we can!

I can't believe Orientation is here! (To explain the military IVF process: You must attend an orientation  to be accepted into one of the four cycles they hold per year. Once you attend orientation, they medically clear you, you pay the amount, and then they give you a calendar with your start date and timeline. They take 140 girls per cycle.) The IVF process is really happening. I'm fastening my seatbelt, as I know the next few weeks are going to fly by. I received a message from the nurse at the clinic to expect our start date to be somewhere near the end of January! Which works perfectly for us. I am so ready to make the transition to the pregnancy side. Man, I am so ready to be pregnant! But I still can't figure out how to set aside the *failure* fear and focus on the positive. It's a battle I fight every day, but the closer we get, the more excited I am. Thank you so much for all the kind words you girls have given me over the past few months, especially through my dark times! I will once again update once we get back to let you all know our process is going..

To end this post, I will leave you with a picture of the famous sweet and salty caramel brownies I made from my BAKED cookbook! YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am so glad you are going ahead with the IVF! :) Have a wonderful time in DC and holy yum-ness with those brownies!

    ReplyDelete