Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I'm back!!

D.C. was a great time. Orientation was just as I figured it would be. 2 hours of power point slides and filling out paperwork. But I got the phone call today that we are good to go and now we wait for our financial clearance! I picked up the Lupron boxes yesterday and I start the BCP as soon as my period arrives..

And here we gooo!!!!!! No start date yet. Hopefully we will know by next week!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck, my dear. It's so exciting and I am wishing nothing but the best for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting! :) Glad you had a great time in DC! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you the best of luck! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exciting times. Hoping AF comes on time and you are good to go with paperwork. Wishing you a merry christmas too. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! Such great news!! Hoping AF shows sooner than later to get the ball, er, ovaries growing!

    ReplyDelete