First of all, it's 72 degrees out today. Hallelujah!
Thank you girls for the comments on yesterday's post! Keith and I went out to dinner last night and discussed it all, and we decided were not going to mention anything to her. Keith isn't comfortable talking about money with family members, and neither am I, so we decided were just going to move on with the whole situation. We both find it to be very odd, but were just going to leave it at that.
I guess I forgot to mention how the Saline Ultrasound went last week! I guess I can say it hurt like hell (the whole catheter insertion sucked ass) but the results came out great. My uterus is perfectly normal so I'm a happy girl. My FSH levels came back at 3.7 so I was more than pleased with that! Everything is falling into place. I'm just so ready to get this show on the road!
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ahh 72 degrees...can i have some of that!! its 36 today! :(
ReplyDeleteIm so sorry about your last post. ((HUGS))
Glad to hear the procedure went well (even though it hurt like hell!). Ohh the stuff we go through.I am SO excited for January to arrive for you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad the u/s went well!!! I am so sorry about your mom....that is a TOUGH situation. The good thing is that you have the finances to do it. Maybe she is having a tough time financially and is embarrassed to say something? hugs..
ReplyDeleteI'm just getting caught up so I'll have to go back and see what the situation is. Happy to hear your u/s went well.
ReplyDelete