Keith got me: a scheduled massage: a shopping spree to Victoria's Secret (which their semi-annual sale started today online by the way!) and a shopping spree to Hollister (and no, I don't fit into their tween clothes, but their new lace cardigans fit like a glove and are completely adorable!) and I got him a kindle tough.. which he opened up a few weeks ago, because this household has no patience!! While everyone else woke up with presents under the trees this morning; well, we didn't. haha! But I am so happy we had the whole weekend together to just hang out and chill. And get fatter. Oh lord did we consume a lot of food that contained lots of butter!
Tomorrow I'm on the hunt to find out whether or not my birth control pills are available at CVS! GAH! Let me explain what happened. When we were in D.C. for orientation, we were told to go straight down the hallway and pick up the Lupron and BCP's from the military pharmacy, but as soon as I got there, they had ran out of the BCP's. I asked them "okay, can I just pick it up at the closest military base by my home?" They told me that would be no problem! (this is after waiting in line for 2 hours!). So I make it to Oceana bright and early Friday morning, waited for an hour, just for them to tell me they can't give it to me unless i see a doctor because it wasn't showing up in their system. Barrrrrrrr! So I called the IVF nurse in D.C. and asked her if she can just send it to CVS so I can get rid of this headache. She said "Absolutely! I will call right now!" So about 4 hours later, I make it up to CVS, just for them to tell me she never called. The next day: CVS calls and says Tricare refuses to pay for my BCP until after January 4th. I guess Tricare just picks out some random date from a hat! I told the pharmacist I need them NOW because I'm suppose to start them as soon as my period is due, and that's where we left off. I have to call again to find out why this is NOT working as smoothly as it should! It sucks starting this process out on the wrong foot, you know?
Okay, so I realize that was a completely pointless story, but I know my period is due any day now so I'm a little freaked out. And I'm kind of second guessing getting IVF done through the military, because it seems like things always go wrong with them. One way or another, things get screwed up!


No comments:
Post a Comment