Last night I went to dinner with a few of the RESOLVE girls.. It was one of the best nights thus far! We met up at the Olive Garden, ordered a bottle of wine, and just had a wonderful night of catching up and laughing until wine came out of our nose. Well, not really, but we were laughing pretty hard! It's amazing how infertility can give a group of women such a unique bond. You end up relating to each other in all aspects in life. Love, sex, vacations, money, dogs, etc.. It's just easy to be around them, and I'm so happy I have found that. Support is the number one most important thing while going through this journey. And that's a fact Jack! (I know I know. I've said that a million times)
This weekend we are attending a beer festival, carving pumpkins, watching Hocus Pocus, and just spending some quality time at home. Then on Wednesday, we are headed off the Northeast for vacation!! Boston for 3 days, NYC for 3 days, and then NJ to visit a friend for a day. Were spending Halloween in Greenwich village which should be quite the experience! Oh lord, I am so excited to be stuffing myself with great food and just relaxing in the cool weather with Keith!!
Friday, October 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That dinner sounds awesome. After you posted your video, I tried to find a RESOLVE group in my area but the closest one is an hour away. I did start a little group for IF wives at Fort Lewis though and we're meeting up for brunch next week!
ReplyDeleteYour trip sounds amazing. I've always wanted to go to Boston! You'd better post pictures!!! =)
Sounds fun! And um, I LOVE Hocus Pocus...watched it last night! :) So glad you have the resolve girls!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had a fun night with the ladies. I must admit I've never seen Hocus Pocus.
ReplyDelete