Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Truckin' along.

GAH! I just realized I haven't updated in almost a week. I think my last post was the one where I was *bitching* about not having any friends, so I took that into my own hands and organized a lunch date with some fellow navy wives I met through facebook. Well, I thought that would be a great way to meet girls, which in hindsight it was.. But, I had nothing in common with any of them (only 3 showed up). To explain it nicely, it sucked monkey ba**s. LOL! I don't really get along with very opinionated women, which is exactly what I ran into. I'm way too laid back to get into an arguments over silly things, for example, why women should have NO medical intervention during labor including using a hospital or pain medication (yes, that was the last 45 min of conversation. I will gladly enjoy my hospital room thank you very much!). But after that crappy lunch I came home to find my husband cleaning the house.. Let's just say I was pleasantly surprised since that never happens! And of course, there was a reason behind it. Our friends from Florida called to tell us they were in town and were on their way over! So the night ended on a good note. A nice seafood dinner and several hours of talking later, my spirits were lifted.  ;)

Tomorrow is my follow up appointment from the HSG I had a few weeks ago. I'm not really sure how this appointment is going to go, but I'm soo ready to get this IVF stuff rollin'! It's time to kick it up a notch' as Emeril would say. I want to leave this post with a picture of my feather extension I added to my hair yesterday.. I think I might add a couple more. They are just too darn cute!! (don't mind my, *just woke up from a nap*, hair)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry your lunch didn't turn out as you were hoping, but good for you for trying! Glad it ended on a positive note :)

    Good luck at your appt, can't wait to hear....

    love the feather extensions btw, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, at least you tried to make some friends! So proud of you. :) Cute extension!

    ReplyDelete