I was very bored this afternoon, so I decided to make my first video! Since it's my first, I'm just re-capping our journey so far.. Please don't make fun on of me. haha!
Tuesday, October 18, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is the life of a US Navy wife who is juggling moving and infertility. Life is just crazy sometimes!
You are so beautiful! The video was great, you did an awesome job :) I commend you for being able to talk about IF in such an open and honest way. I think so many of us are ashamed or embarrassed about it, and could never imagine doing a video like this. I am a new follower, and I'm so sorry you have to have this content to talk about, but I'm glad to have found you.
ReplyDeleteCute video! And what a cute meatball! :) Wouldn't it be nice if all us infertiles could just live in one town then we would never really feel alone!?
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute! Thanks for sharing. I'm so sorry we're all going through this. :(
ReplyDeleteOh and I effing LOVE meatball.
ReplyDeleteLoved the video! So good to put a face and voice to the blog. Loved Meatball too! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! You are so adorable :) It's nice to put a voice to the words.
ReplyDeleteBtw, meatball made my heart melt..I have such a soft spot for dogs and I just want to give him a big hug!