HSG Results:
My tubes are open, BUT, my right tube (the one they believed I had an ectopic in) is completely haywire.. The doctor said it looks like it's pinned down in a weird position by nothing other than: adhesions.. He didn't say much else, so I have no idea where this leaves us.. Gotta love it when the doctors make you wait until your follow up appointment to explain anything, which gives me another 2 weeks to be confused! *lovely*
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Did they mention if the ectopic had resolved itself? Or if the tube is damaged?
ReplyDeleteWould a laparocopy be in the cards?
I know it can be frustrating! Just hope you don't have ot wait 5 weeks to be able to discuss what exactly happened during your surgery.
Tomorrow we find out what our next step is. And we plan to be aggressive! (Not towards the doctor but with our next step..)
I'll be thinking of you! Try not to google too much I know that is easier said then done!
Wishing you happy thoughts!!
HUGS
www.roadtoreproduction.blogspot.com
Why do they do that?!?! It's not fair to you. I'm really sorry you have to wait...
ReplyDeleteuggggg.....at least it isn't an eptopic. Thinking about you....xo
ReplyDelete104meme影音視訊聊天室
ReplyDeleteut視訊
ut視訊聊天室
免費視訊聊天
uthome視訊聊天
ut正妹視訊
色情視訊
情色視訊
真人視訊美女直播
台灣色情視訊聊天