I took a pregnancy test last night and I was once again stared in the face by a negative result. I don't know why I ever thought it could be positive, but I just can't let go of the little hope I have left. I'm suppose to be fly back to Kansas City to see my family on Thursday, but honestly with the new arrival of Tessa and the new pregnancy announcement, I'm not quite sure if I can handle it right now. I have cried for the past 8 days straight, my heart is just filled with bitterness and frustration, and being surrounded by all of the talk of babies is just going to take every bone in my body to stay strong.
I just can't figure out how to not let this take over my life. I just want my old self back.
Tuesday, August 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

its ok to be sad. I'm sure its a very hard thing to deal with. If it becomes overwhelming to see your family at points just go take breaks. I am sure they will understand. Remember we cant all be strong all the time.
ReplyDeleteI had to comment bc I did the same thing this morning :( i think i am very close to the same days as u in ur cycle, i am 11 do iui 13 days past my trigger. I find myself being very bitter and feeling hopeless, so your not alone! I hope things get better... And I pray that we will have our turn one day. One day very soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that you are feeling so rough. :( Take some time, pamper yourself and then regroup! Making a plan always seems to make me feel better for some reason?!
ReplyDeleteI am in the same situation right now.....falling and falling fast :( I hope someday sooooooon this will end in happiness. In the meantime I am sending you strength and hugs for this weekend.
ReplyDelete