Since my boo-hoo post last Thursday, I can officially say my body has returned back to normal! After a 42 day cycle last month, never pin pointing when I even ovulated, I finally got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 16 this time around! So, I'm pretty sure this is our very first *official* try since we had surgery, and I'm over the moon excited. We gave it our best shot this time around, so crossing our fingers that it works! I'm taking a pre-natal, followed by baby aspirin, vitamin D3, and I have cut out caffeine and alcohol. I'm also trying the whole pineapple core thing, hoping it can help out a bit. Call me a bit crazy, but this is where desperation will get you!! LOL! If this month is a no go, I have decided to give acupuncture a try. I really wanted to start it at the beginning of this cycle, but my car window decided to crap out on me (fell off the track and got stuck inside my door), so I had a nice $400 repair which caused a delay on the fertility home front. As long as nothing happens between now and then, I should be set to go!!
Tuesday, August 16, 2011
I'll take it!!
Update since my last post:
Since my boo-hoo post last Thursday, I can officially say my body has returned back to normal! After a 42 day cycle last month, never pin pointing when I even ovulated, I finally got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 16 this time around! So, I'm pretty sure this is our very first *official* try since we had surgery, and I'm over the moon excited. We gave it our best shot this time around, so crossing our fingers that it works! I'm taking a pre-natal, followed by baby aspirin, vitamin D3, and I have cut out caffeine and alcohol. I'm also trying the whole pineapple core thing, hoping it can help out a bit. Call me a bit crazy, but this is where desperation will get you!! LOL! If this month is a no go, I have decided to give acupuncture a try. I really wanted to start it at the beginning of this cycle, but my car window decided to crap out on me (fell off the track and got stuck inside my door), so I had a nice $400 repair which caused a delay on the fertility home front. As long as nothing happens between now and then, I should be set to go!!
Since my boo-hoo post last Thursday, I can officially say my body has returned back to normal! After a 42 day cycle last month, never pin pointing when I even ovulated, I finally got a positive ovulation test on cycle day 16 this time around! So, I'm pretty sure this is our very first *official* try since we had surgery, and I'm over the moon excited. We gave it our best shot this time around, so crossing our fingers that it works! I'm taking a pre-natal, followed by baby aspirin, vitamin D3, and I have cut out caffeine and alcohol. I'm also trying the whole pineapple core thing, hoping it can help out a bit. Call me a bit crazy, but this is where desperation will get you!! LOL! If this month is a no go, I have decided to give acupuncture a try. I really wanted to start it at the beginning of this cycle, but my car window decided to crap out on me (fell off the track and got stuck inside my door), so I had a nice $400 repair which caused a delay on the fertility home front. As long as nothing happens between now and then, I should be set to go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good luck to you this month!!
ReplyDeleteSending positive vibes your way!!
ReplyDeleteYay for the positive OPK! :) Like your new blog look too :)
ReplyDeleteSending positive baby vibes your way! Good Luck!
ReplyDelete