Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The power of relaxation.

I know a lot of you girls on here have been going through a lot lately, so I wanted to share this with you! I learned about Fertility Meditating Program's the other day from a few girls in my Resolve group who are currently going through IVF, and it's an easy way to take 20 minutes out of your day and learn to connect with your body. They have a program for natural cycles, PCOS cycles, IVF/ IUI cycles, and even a baby making meditation! If you go to Fertility Deals you can get 20% off of your purchase.. Their a little expensive, but the girls said it's completely worth every penny. I'm waiting until pay day to purchase it since I just went a little crazy at Express and Nine West the other day. Ooops!! Darn those end-of-summer sales!

Today is CD 13 and I believe my body is gearing up to ovulate. I'm pretty sure my hormones are finally returning back to normal (only took 3 months after surgery!), so I'm hoping we might actually have a shot this cycle! I really don't know at this point what it's going to take for us to get pregnant, but I do know my body is screaming at me to just try naturally for awhile. Fertility drugs can take a lot out of you, so a break will *hopefully* do us some good.


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Circle + Bloom. I listen to it every night, and when I'm having acupuncture done. It literally puts me to sleep and I always wake up feeling so zen and relaxed. Enjoy!

    So exciting that you're getting close!!

    ReplyDelete