Sunday, August 7, 2011

Good god, yesterday was one of those days where everything that could go wrong, went wrong! We decided to get out of the house for a little bit so we grabbed Meatball and headed to Williamsburg, VA.

 *The drive was only suppose to take about 45 minutes, but 3 DAMN accidents later, we arrived to our destination in just short of 2 hours.
*After a thunderstorm rolled in, it got so muggy we were drenched in sweat and Meatball got overheated! If you have ever heard a bulldog get overheated it's not pretty.. We only lasted about 15 minutes before returning to the car.
*While we were eating lunch, a bee flew into my bottled root beer, so when I took a sip, yep you guessed it right.. A bee ended up in my mouth and stung my lower lip. My lip is so unbelievably swollen and sore!
*Keith got sick in that whole 15 minutes we were there. poor guy.
* A car caught on fire in the bridge tunnel, and since we were already on a bridge, there was no turning around. So yep, we were stuck on the highway and didn't make it home until about 3 hours later..






my lower lip this morning. :( 

5 comments:

  1. oh no, what a horrible trip that turned out to be! :( i hope your lip doesn't stay swollen for too long!

    off topic - but i know you recently moved to the VB area, and if you are in need of an eyebrow waxing, Karen at Spa Phoenix (near the intersection of Laskin and First Colonial) is great! i know when we move i dread having to find a good place to get my eyebrows waxed and a good place to get my hair done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Your pour lip. You look like you fell victim to a collagen happy plastic surgeon! Have you tried benadryl and some ice? I'm extremely allergic to bees and always swell up for days too!
    and I love meatball. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you poor thing! I hate those kind of days that are supposed to be fun and turn into a one messed up thing after another! And your lip! Oh geez! Free botox I guess haha Painful though Im sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Traffic is seriously one of my biggest stressors. I just can't handle it for some reason! I've been stung before too on the lip (while I was running) and it's not fun. You can only go up from here! xo

    Beautiful pics though! And meatball is sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete