Day 7 of my cycle.. and I'm NOT suppose to be thinking of my cycle this month!! How do you stop the counting! Haha!
I talked to my sweet sweet grandma the other day on the phone, who is the one person I call when I really need someone to talk to. She suffered from infertility for 5 years, was told by her doctor she would never have kids, and she went on to have 3!! So if anyone 'gets it' in my family, it's my 80 year old grandma who's been through it. I love talking to my mom and sister about our journey, but at the end of the day, they planned their kids down to the month they wanted it to happen, ( which don't even get me started on how annoying it is when I here fertile's planning their baby down to the month they want them born!!) Plus, it absolutely fills my heart with joy when I hear my grandma say "I just know in my heart you two are going to have a baby. I know you guys are going to have at least 2. I just know it!" Then she goes on to tell me how her intuition is always correct. Haha!
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Your grandmother sounds like such a sweet women. You are so lucky to have her! And when grandmothers tell you something, you know it's true!
ReplyDeleteIf you lived near me I would go with you in a heartbeat! Thanks for the comment I appreciate it <3
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet! I'm right with you though...I'm taking a break this month because of my lap and I know that today is CD11. We can't help it!
ReplyDelete