Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm FINALLY Back!!

I feel like the 6 day trip back home to Kansas City was the longest trip of my life, and I honestly couldn't wait to get back to see Keith and Mr. Meatball. I missed them so much! I think trips are never quite as fun without the whole gang, but I am still very grateful I had the opportunity to see my family before I start school and work. My nieces and nephews are getting so big! It's funny to think that just a week ago, I was NOT wanting to go back to KC for the sole purpose of kids and pregnancy everywhere, but honestly it made me grateful. Grateful for the fact that I am healthy, in a great marriage, and child free!! Ahh! To be able to sleep 10 hours a day, drink beers when I want, travel how I please, buy things for myself, and so on and so on.. My sister and my brother had their hands full. They were tired, grouchy, wore out from the screaming, and I just enjoyed myself! So in a way that trip made me feel a lot better.  I am now making a vow to enjoy my child-free life while I can! I know this time won't last forever.

I hope everyone is doing well! I have a lot of catching up to do! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude! I'm glad you had fun...it sounds like it was exactly what you needed.

    I agree...we will look back at this time in our lives and realize how good we had it, even though it doesn't feel that way all the time :)

    ReplyDelete