Monday, September 19, 2011

yep... went a little crazy!

okay, so I might have gone a little shopping crazy over the weekend.. Here are a few things I bought.. We also got the hubby a new pair of shoes, jeans, and a shirt.. We spent about $300 total, after coupons and discounts! Then today, after I had a little buyer's remorse, we received a $700 check in the mail from our PCS move we forgot all about! sweet.. September has just been a blessing for us!

Bought this adorable hat at the Buckle for the winter! 

Normally I am not a fan of boots, but I happened to try these on and I absolutely fell in love! 

Puma shoes to wear when I'm running around.. Love them! 

One of my favorite purchases. This jacket was originally $54, the NEX was selling it for  $39, but it rang up at $14. Sweet! 

Yes, I am an North Face hoodie addict! 

express jeans.. I need a pair of long jeans I can wear heels with! 

This is NOT the shoe I bought, but I couldn't find the picture!  It's a coral "floral" wedge by Gianni Bini.  I think I own about 10 pairs of Gianni shoes!



3 comments:

  1. Gotta love the Nex :) Cute stuff! I really love the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are speaking my language. I live to shop! I absolutely love Gianni Bini shoes. They are cute and comfortable. The jeans are fantastic. Gotta love dark denim with white stitching. And I am a hat addict (even though I live in south Florida and can hardly wear them because it is so hot) ... that hat is a must have. Enjoy your purchases, you did good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that hat!!!! Where's it from??!? I don't know what the Buckle is!

    ReplyDelete