Sorry for my absence!
Yesterday I almost made a trip to the ER. My pelvic pain is back again, and I felt like something was rupturing! But I rode through it, it wasn't easy but Keith came home early and rubbed my back which definitely helped. I take it my adhesions grew back and that's why I'm having the constant pelvic pain again (I've woken up every night in pain for the past few weeks). I also know my test results from my ultrasound came back showing a very large cyst on my right side, so we think that might of been why it got so bad yesterday. Ugh, It sucks! I feel like I'm always in pain. *sigh*
Tuesday is our first appointment at the Fertility specialist here in Virginia. Keith and I have decided to give IUI two more tries, and then we are on to IVF in January! Nervous is an understatement! But excited.. I'm not quite sure what to expect, but I feel like were ready. We don't want to put it off any longer, so as soon as Walter Reed opens back up and starts their first cycle, we are on it!! 2012 will be our year!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry you are in so much pain! That doesnt sound fun AT ALL :( Its very exciting that you have a plan in place though! I always find I feel more hopeful when there's a plan and something to look forward to :)
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm so sorry you're still experiencing pain. But so exciting about your upcoming appointment!! I totally agree, 2012 is YOUR (and your baby's) year! xo
ReplyDelete