Monday, September 26, 2011

moving on.. again!!

Spotting has arrived. IUI begins!!

Honestly, I feel like doing another IUI is such a waste of time and money.. I'm already certain it's not going to work, but if my husband wants to do it, well.. I will do it for him! So here we go.. Were trying Femara again since Clomid thinned my lining to pretty much non-existent last time and not to forget, made me a crazy lunatic! Even though I'm still holding on to a little bit of hope that this IUI might actually work, I will be working on getting everything prepared for IVF in January.. We found out Keith is getting deployed September of 2012, so our attitudes have shifted to "it's now or never!" We also decided I will be moving back to kansas city to spend the 6 months with my family.. *Hopefully* I will be there right in time for the arrival of a new baby! (positive thoughts, positive thoughts.) I've already made the vow to myself that I will treat 2012 as the best year of my life. No matter what, it will be full of positive thoughts and happy memories!

In a few weeks Keith and I will be celebrating 10 years together! I am so beyond blessed to have that man in my life. We are truly best friends, and it makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world when I see how much he adores me. GAH! He is amazing.. I will leave this post with a few pictures from our weekend. Keith surprised me with tickets to see Rob Schneider at the comedy club because he knows how much I love his movies! Rob was the most down to earth guy in person. Very sweet and talkative with his fans..



3 comments:

  1. Good luck with your IUI! We're almost cycle buddies--I'm CD8 and will be doing my fourth IUI this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with IUI + femara! Clomid really thinned out my lining too. Have you ever considered doing IUI + injectables before you do IVF? Just something to think about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know it's hard to keep positive about each IUI, but I'm sure as it gets closer you will feel more hopeful about it. I think you have a GREAT shot!

    So cool you got to meet Rob! Happy anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete