Life is good. That's all I can say!
Keith and I have just been enjoying life a lot lately! Infertility has been the last thing on my mind, and I'm so thankful my mind finally let me put all the negativity to rest. We had our appointment with our new fertility specialist on Tuesday, and even being stuck in a waiting room with 20 pregnant bellies, we were just mellow and carefree! We were even getting a good chuckle out of the girls who constantly rubbed their stomachs or used it as a holding platform for cell phones and food/drink items. (by the way, I only say that because it's my husband's #1 pregnancy pet peeve. The constant belly rubbing!) Anywho, our appointment went pretty good. We got along great with our new doctor and she seems pretty confident that we would make great candidates for IVF. So, the waiting period officially begins!
In the meantime, we have booked a vacation next month to spend a week in Boston and NYC. We are due to receive our yearly bonus from Keith's re-enlistment in the next few weeks, so we decided to head to the Northeast for some great eats/shopping/play! Were also paying off our credit card, so we will once again be debt free.. Which is a huge sigh of relief! Thankful thankful thankful for everything in my life!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you are in such a good place right now. What a positive post! Your new doc sounds awesome and I can't wait for things to get started for you.
ReplyDeleteBut for now enjoy life and your upcoming trip. You deserved this break!
國外視訊 show 免費看
ReplyDeletelive173 視訊美女
173免費視訊聊天
173免費視訊美女
live 173免費視訊
173免費視訊秀
免費視訊聊天室友
后宮視訊聊天室
免費影音視訊聊聊天室
影音視訊聊聊天室