Monday, April 26, 2010

The Monday blues

I hate when Monday morning shows up and it's back to reality! Our weekend ended up being one of those unexpected amazing weekends. Saturday we got invited our friends time share on the beach so we headed over there and chilled out by the pool that was right on the water. I got burnt to a crisp which is my own fault for forgetting my sunscreen! Then yesterday Keith took me shopping and we had lunch with a friend at the Cheesecake factory. We haven't been there in years so I was extremely excited to have their amazing food once again! They definitely didn't let me down. I got a new dress that is so adorable for my husband's 25th birthday party this upcoming weekend.. I can't believe he's already 25, where does time go?


Today is my girlfriends first sonogram of her little baby. I'm so excited for her, I'm sitting here patiently by my phone waiting for her to call me with the results!

That's about it for my ramblings for the day. Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment