wow, it has been awhile. oops!
I can't sit here and say that I have been too busy to update, because honestly I haven't been. LOL! I guess i just tend to forget about it, as I knew I would because I always do that. But I'm back!
We leave in 4 days to go back home to kansas City (road trip style!). I can't wait to see my family and to just get away with all of the stress I've been dealing with here in Florida! My life has turned into homework, and trying to conceive craziness. Plus, Keith has been working SO much lately, he's already on his 7th work day in a row and still has 3 more to go, yikes! But it doesn't bother me, it's better than deployments I guess!
Anywho, today is Sunday so I'm sitting here on the couch doing my typical Sunday routine.. Lots of lovin from my bulldog Meatball, Bridezillas, and junk food. Go Sundays!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment