Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Fun Day!

Ugh, I just got done deep cleaning our apartment.. My hands feel so damn dry, it's driving me nuts! But at least my house doesn't reek of men anymore.. I love when our place smells like fresh flowers.  If only it could smell like fresh brownies.. mmmm!
So, I guess I should update about this whole trying to conceive thing, since it pretty much takes over your life after awhile. Last month my cycle ended up being 42 days long, so my doctor decided to put me on Clomid along with estrogen and progesterone.. I'm not quite sure how I feel about this since my gut tells me I don't need it, but my doctor told me to just trust him. He has been the most compassionate doctor I've ever had, so I feel like I'm in good hands. Maybe this will finally be our month.. Just maybe!!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Fingers crossed and a prayer too. I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete