Hello gorgeous!
Well, it's Friday. Which means I have made it through another crappy week and it's time to enjoy the weekend! Even though we don't have any plans, I'm just happy to have 2 days with nothing to do. Time to eat and get fat!
Well, right now I'm on my progesterone medicine which SUCKS... I guess it's not that bad but I really hope I don't have to go through this again and hopefully will have positive results this month! I'm so ready to be a mom, I am ready to do anything to make this happen for us! I'm so worried the longer it takes for this to happen the harder it will be for Keith not to be deployed while I'm pregnant. In May he goes back to sea duty and I am petrified that he will deploy right away, which is a big possibility.. I don't want him to miss out on anything!! So I will just keep my fingers crossed and remember that this is suppose to happen. There is a plan in store for us and everything always works out.
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Fingers crossed. I wish you lots of luck.
ReplyDelete