Sunday, July 18, 2010

where's the good news??

School sucks.

I just finished my english homework for the week and I'm tickled pink to have 12 hours off until my next homework assignment is released.. procrastination is AWESOME! It's something I do quite well. :)

Today Keith and I drove down to the beach to work on our "tans".. We were out there for about 45 minutes before we realized that the heat and humidity was NOT worth it! But luckily on the way back to our car we found $20 on the ground!! So of course, we went and got our favorite pizza and had some tasty gelato.. mmm!!

Lately I've noticed we have been discussing more about what we want to do with our lives after the navy.. All of our family lives in KC, and sometimes I feel like were just missing out on everything there. I hate missing out on watching my niece and nephew grow up. I hate not being around my grandparents while they are getting older. BUT honestly, I don't think I would be happy. I don't exactly know what would make me happy! I love moving to a new place every 3 years. In fact I wouldn't want it any other way. I love having new places to explore and new people to meet. But maybe this is just a phase. Maybe I will get burnt out on it and one day just throw in the towel and say "lets go home." Guess it's just something time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment