What the Deuce??
It's saturday and we haven't done a damn thing all day! I feel incredibly lazy... and Fat..... I haven't been to a gym in months... MONTHS!!!! Why do I do this to myself? I love to eat bad yet I hate working out.. I lost 20 pounds 3 years ago (have I mentioned I use to be a bagel bites, pizza, and mountain dew slut? well I was, it wasn't pretty!!! )and I know I am slowly gaining that back... UGHHHHH...
Thats it.
No more homemade biscuits!! (which by the way, i just learned how to make this morning. Holy goodness gracious, I can't believe how simple that was!) Well, maybe I will still make those once a month, LOL!
And no more ice cream. After this tub of cookies and cream is gone of course! ;)
Off the subject of my weight. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was a big fat NEGATIVE.. I'm convinced I'm out of the game this month. But for some reason it really didn't bother me!!! Last night I got to thinking that maybe we should take a few months off of TTC because the last thing we want is to be dealing with me being 9 months preggo and moving across the country!! So we shall me.. dun dun DUNNN!!!
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment