Tuesday, July 13, 2010

so many changes....

I want to travel... NO... I need to travel! As Keith and I were sitting on Clearwater beach last night watching the sunset, we started talking about our past Europe trip we took together.. So many great memories were made in those 3 weeks we got to spend just having fun and making fools of ourselves, I just wish we could take that trip all over again. Between TTC stress, college, advancement test, picking orders SOON!, and family drama,  we both just feel this weight on our shoulders we just can't seem to get rid of. Although I am beyond excited to move next May, I know wherever we go won't be as great as where were stationed now. I'm preparing myself for the idea we might be moving to Virginia, seeing that most of the choices available now are there. Hopefully we can buy a house when we move there, I'm so tired of being a renter... I told Keith I just want to live somewhere that I can paint the walls, and make a beautiful nursery for our "future" child.. Nothing is as special as owning your own home, and I can't wait to experience that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment