Planting my own herbs!
Who knew this was so easy? I wish I would have known this before hand so i would quit spending so much money on basil at the grocery store, but I guess I was just too young to care. I started growing basil last month and they are already beautiful! I'm already thinking of what new dishes I can whip up so we can enjoy it as much as we can.
Meatball (our bulldog) and I also enjoyed some Florida sun today. He LOVES sunbathing so I always grab him a towel so he can enjoy it with me. He is my number one best friend, I never knew I would love a dog so much but he has kept me sane through 2 deployments and whenever I'm having a bad day, he is always there. I remember one time having a an absolute meltdown in the middle of our living room, and Meatball could sense that something was wrong. So being the sweetheart that he is, he came over and sat in my lap, then started kissing my cheek. I immediately started laughing and that's when I realized that I just couldn't live without that stinker.

I love Meatballs!!!!! He is so stinkin cute! He looks so cozy soaking up the sun!!!!!
ReplyDelete