Wednesday, April 21, 2010
My Pity Post
Aunt Flow decided to come visit me today. It's so depressing every time she decides to show up, but all I can do is hope for the next month for the magic to happen. Who knew trying to get pregnant is such a hard thing to accomplish?! I spent 7 years on birth control pills to avoid it, thinking that when I missed 1 pill, I could be pregnant. PLEASE! FAT CHANCE! I think the worst thing is going month to month thinking, is there something wrong with me? Him? What if we can't get pregnant? I try to stay positive, but I just feel so alone at this. My family and friends just say it will happen, but I feel like they just say that because they don't know what else to say. And how would they understand? They all got knocked up from breathing!!! But next month I am determined to not think about it at all, and just enjoy my husband without the stress. He's such an amazing man, have I mentioned that? Well, he is. I'm one of those extremely lucky girls who has a husband with a heart of gold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry. Been there and it sucks. (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteRead "Taking charge of your fertility" Many many women recommend it! Maybe it can help you.
ReplyDelete