Friday, April 16, 2010

Do the Friday Dance!

So, if your happening to read my blog, you will soon figure out my passion (my family would say addiction) to food. I don't eat a lot, hence the fact why I am not the 800 pounds I should be :) But I love love love food. Today I just happened to try a new recipe out for caramel brownies. They smell absolutely amazing! I'm not going to try any though (well, maybe later) since their for a party tomorrow and I only made one batch because of the $. And tonight, I'm so excited!! Keith is taking me to get my favorite food ever; goat cheese coal oven pizza.. Oh my goodness, it's heaven!


Enough with my fat kid talk! 2 weeks from now I have 2 college classes starting. I'm so nervous since I haven't been to school since 2004, but it's about time for me to get serious and get a degree. I feel lost sometimes about what I want to do for the rest of my life since my closest friends have spent tons of money on their educations and are unhappy. I don't want that to happen! Sometimes I think I would make a good teacher, and then other times I want to do the polar opposite and maybe become a financial advisor, since I love budgets/numbers (oober nerdy, I know) Maybe I should just go to culinary school?


Ugh, too many decisions. 

2 comments:

  1. Well...congrats on being a big girl and going back to school! That is awesome!!!! And with you starting during the summer...it will be good for you to get back into the groove of things!

    I have a FREE giveaway on my blog...come by and check it out if you already haven't. I haven't been able to keep track of my entries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wanted to let you know that I've awarded you "The Sunshine Award" =) Go to my blog to check it out! http://explosiveeodswifeslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete