Monday, April 5, 2010
First Blog!
I guess I should start things off by introducing myself before I start blogging about everyday stuff! So here it goes! I'm 23 years old and I'm originally from Lenexa, Kansas (suburbs, not the boonies!). When I was 15 years old, I fell in love with a boy in my afternoon spanish class. He was a grade higher than me and we had never talked before, but boy I was head over heels in love with him! Word spread around very fast throughout our high school that I had a crush on him, so one day he came up to me in the hallway and asked me for my phone number and I was BEYOND excited! Well, that was almost 8 and 1/2 years ago, and I'm proud to say that cute boy is now my husband, my hero!
We were married on July 9, 2004 in Kansas City, Missouri. Yes, if you do the math I was only 18 and he was 19! We were young, but we were head over heels in love. (I know, typical saying, but our hearts were in the right place) Luckily we both had very supportive parents who gave us our dream wedding and honeymoon (Cancun baby!) Shortly after we were married, my husband left for the Navy. We were stationed in Everett, Washington for 3 years and now were at our second duty station here in Tampa, Florida (moving again in 1 year!). With 2 deployments done and over with, I'm proud to say we are stronger than ever. Although we don't have any children yet, we do have an English bulldog who is our pride and joy, Mr. Meatball!
So, that was just a little snippet of my life now. I can't wait to start blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Me and my husband met in school too and I was 18 when we got married! Welcome to the blogging world :)
ReplyDeletexx